Saturday, January 03, 2009
How her mind works
Carmen asked me that question a few weeks back while taking her bath. Here's how the conservation went.
Carmen: Mummy who made me?
Me: Daddy & Mummy made you. Remember Luca was in Mummy's tummy and he finally came out? You came out of Mummy's tummy too.
Carmen:Ohh, and I came out of Daddy's tummy to! ( all happy with that conclusion)
Me: No no, you only came out of Mummy's tummy. Daddy put you there and you grew and grew and finally when you were ready you came out!
Carmen: oh
Well, I got lucky this time. Wonder when she'll ask"how did Daddy put me there?"hehehehe
Better go think of an answer so I'll be more prepared next time. Suggestions anyone?
Carmen: Mummy who made me?
Me: Daddy & Mummy made you. Remember Luca was in Mummy's tummy and he finally came out? You came out of Mummy's tummy too.
Carmen:Ohh, and I came out of Daddy's tummy to! ( all happy with that conclusion)
Me: No no, you only came out of Mummy's tummy. Daddy put you there and you grew and grew and finally when you were ready you came out!
Carmen: oh
Well, I got lucky this time. Wonder when she'll ask"how did Daddy put me there?"hehehehe
Better go think of an answer so I'll be more prepared next time. Suggestions anyone?