Thursday, October 23, 2008

 

Drunken Sailor



Luca finally walked yesterday!

Carmen said the other night,"Mummy, I told the drunken sailor to go sleep, he is so silly!"

It's an early day for us today. Took Roger to the airport at 6 this morning for his flight to Sydney. I'll be playing full-time single mom again for the next 11 days. Gone are my morning snooze and morning coffee! Usually Roger wakes up at 6.30 to get ready for work and the kids are up with him while I stay in bed and catch up on some much needed snooze until he's ready to leave and I take over the shift for the rest of the day. Carmen came up to me yesterday morning while I was still in bed and announced proudly" Mummy I know Sarah Palin and I know Barak Obama!" Honestly I'll rather have my usual "Good morning mummy did you sleep well? Yeah I did slept well Mummy" followed by a kiss than hearing these politicans names first thing in the morning.

Oh and Luca is picking things up from her too. When she goes to the potty, for her Chou Chou, she'll say I need privacy mummy get Luca out!So now, Luca likes to follow her to the bath room and says"pricy pricy" with a cheeky smile. Other words he's saying are,
door knock knock
sit down
no more
done
eyessss ( poking your eye)
nose
walkkkk ( loves the k sound)
Run( holding my finger and really running outside on the lawn)
moo ( when I am brushing his teeth) I need to make all different animal sounds to distract him so that I can brush his teeth.
gargle ( hears it whenever I am brushing Carmen's teeth)
Yellow (he loves saying yellow when he hears us talking about colors)
my daddy ( crying for daddy in the car after we dropped him off at work)
two & four (I'll start counting one and he'll say two and then four )

Chinese words that he can say


6 & 9 in chinese ( when I count to him in chinese, he'll say liew(6) right after I say wu(5)

Didi ( younger brother in chinese)
Mama ( mom)
Papa
Gege (big brother)
Yiyi (aunty)
Ai Ni (love you) i'll say Wo Ai ni and Luca will say ai ni back and put his head on my shoulder.

Swiss German words he can say( mostly likely wormg spelling)

Druckkkk (dirty)
prost (Cheers with his drinking cup)
Nei Nei (no)

K till next time

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?