Monday, January 28, 2008

 

What's she's saying these days.




She's knows her colors and shapes now so it's really like having a full conservation with her these day. Great to ask her to go fetch things for me. heeheehee


She just learned to say our home address.


She can out to 20 in Chinese and Daddy managed to catch up with counting in german to 10 the other day when he gave me the day off and stayed home with the two kids.


Oh just learned to sing a Chinese song too.
Here's some questions she asks and says:
What's that sound?
What is this? ( knowing the answer already more like testing me)
Who's that?
Where are you mummy? ( in a sing song tone)
What happened! ( with the cutiest facial expression of the eyes narrowing and a pout too)
Are you taking a bath?
You want to come? (when daddy is taking her out to the store or somewhere)
Can you take that for me?
Can I have this?
Bye Mummy I take airplane to Italy.
I have boo boo mummy you need to kiss it all better.
I want to wear pull ups.
I don't like this.
I don't want it.( esp when I ask her if she wants to eat some kind of food)
Nope ( instead of no)
Don't do that Di Di.(telling Luca not to do something)
Di Di is kicking me. ( when she sits in front of him to let him kick)
Ok Barney is over gotta go. till next time.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?