Sunday, December 30, 2007
Don't worry Mummy


Looks like I will not be able to post current photos for a while until we purchase a new camera. Camera got stolen a week back. Used my Polaroid to capture shots of Carmen's 2nd birthday and her opening presents though.
Yesterday I left Carmen at Deborah's house while I made a quick trip to the store. I told her:" Carmen please listen to Auntie Debbie while mummy is at the store, no crying and play nice with Kai Kai yeah." Her reply was:" Don't worry mummy." Just had to shake my head and laugh. Didn't know she knew the meaning of worry! I always tell her don't worry, mummy is not going anywhere, I am just going up front to the driver's seat when she cries thinking that I am leaving her after I buckle her in her car seat.
Today is the first day we started training with big girl panties! Only had accident twice, not too bad for day one.
Oh and she can say all her alphabets! She's learning how to spell her name. She always gets 'CAR', 'M' 30% of the time, 'E' she gets and 'N' 50% of the time. She says Haleaka when you ask her what the mountain's name. (correct answer is Haleakala.) And Humuhumunukunukuapuaa the Hawaiian state fish becomes Humuluca.
Comments:
<< Home
I was thinking to myself " Oh, I know she lost the cam, do hope she'll type something since I know how much she dislikes typing and writing." YAY!!!! And Mommy Lynn,I can't pronounce the name of that fish!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home

