Saturday, December 15, 2007

 

Chinese ET Maybe??


Asked her to put her two fingers up like a 'V' and she managed to use all four fingers instead.
Here's a new list of things she says these days
Not too bad- (when she does something).
I think so- (when you ask here if she wants to eat or drink milk).
I cannot say anymore- (when you ask her too many questions or when she don't know the answer or just don't feel like it).
Forgot- ( She doesn't really know the meaning of this word but like using it, so she'll say things like mummy forgot the belly button).
That's my girl!- ( heard her saying this after I praised her for doing something nice. Caught me by surprise because I never said that before then found out that night when Roger got home that he's been saying it to her).
Don't do that!- ( when I tickle her).
Shake you booties-( She does a little dance too)!
Come on- ( when she wants you go somewhere).
Daddy is the boss- ( When you ask her 'who's the boss') wonder who taught her that one huh!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?