Tuesday, October 23, 2007
The things she's saying these days
It's been a while since I updated on what she's saying . So here's a short list...
She'll say 'mummy look me' which means mummy look at me.
She'll say "broken" when she can't figure out how to operate something.
Oh and "It's awesom" when she like something that she sees. ( learned it from Barney)
She calls herself "Funny girl" because I always tell her she's a funny girl.
Then calls Luca "Tiny Luca" because I compaired her toes & feet with Luca's one day and used the word tiny for Luca's feet.
She likes saying "Oh man" and have a frown to go with it! ( Barney again)
When we say "thank you" to each other, I'll say Xie Xie and she'll say "Merci, Oui, Eau" because in her French book yes(Oui) & water(eau) comes after thank you(merci).
When she says goodnight these days it's " see you later alligator".
Oh and lastly, last weekend while we were out and about, daddy was trying to get her out of her carseat and she turned to him and said "maui dot com"! I have no idea where she got that from but now she just likes saying that to make us laugh.