Friday, September 28, 2007

 

My two little trouble makers




I have these two all to myself for the next 10days. Daddy is out of town. Last night was the first night and I was palying musical beds whole night through. Started the night sleeping with Luca in my bed and then after his first feeding Carmen cried out for Mummy & water so when over to her bed and fell asleep there. 2 hrs later was Luca's feeding again soI slept with him till his next feeding and at 5.30 Carmen wanted milk Got milk for her and actually managed to get her to go back to sleep till 8am which is really nice since she always gets up at 6 in the morning when daddy is home. I just hope this is not going to be my sleeping pattern for the next 9 nights. Wish me luck people.

Comments:
Dear Lynn, You're amazing. 2 babies on your own.
 
Hee hee thanks, they have been good since. Luca slept 5hrs thru last night and Carmen didn't wake up once!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?