Sunday, July 29, 2007
Mummy & Luca at home
For those of you who wants to know, my delivery this time round was very different. First of all, it took only 2 and half hours compaired to 16hours the first time round! We were actually getting ready to drive to the hospital for Roger's appointment at 7.30am. Woke up at 6.30 and I started to feel some pain. We've joked about this happening many times and had the intention of bringing my hospital bag with us that day already. So off we go still not sure if baby is really coming out that day since I had many false contractions the whole week already. Then in the car I told Roger that he better check me in to the hospital before he goes to the appointment. Lucky me that my Doctor was already there as he had a surgery that morning and he said it'll take a couple of hours since my water hasn't broke yet. Said got time for Roger to get his treatment and come back later but right after I got my pain killer, water broke so had to get the nurse to call roger back up and Luca was out in 2 and half hours. Roger did get his treatment that day too just after the birth of his son and not before so all was well.